Is this you?
If you are like most of my clients, then you are an exceptional human being.
You are successful, educated and intelligent. You work hard and get amazing results in pretty much every aspect of your life — at the office, at home and in your volunteer work.
You are committed to your health. You try to eat healthy and workout regularly. You strive to stay on top of the latest health news. You scour the internet for safe, effective, and holistic answers to your health questions. You have a team of healthcare practitioners from your doctor to your acupuncturist that you rely on to keep you healthy.
But despite all your good intentions and best efforts, something still isn’t quite right. You just don’t feel as good as you know is possible because you have felt it before. And you want to feel it again. You want to feel like the very best version of yourself…. not just the “normal” that lots of other people (including your doctor) seem willing to accept.
You’ve likely asked one (or more!) of these questions…
- How come I can’t lose these stubborn pounds despite all the exercise I am doing?
- If all my lab tests are “normal”, why do I still feel exhausted and anxious?
- Why did I not get the results that other people got from that diet?
- Is feeling less than 100% all I can hope for as I get older?
- Am I destined to take a multitude of medicines and deal with a bunch of health issues like my parents?
- Are eggs good for me or not? What about salt? Butter? Beef? Sugar substitutes?
- What’s with all these different diets and so-called super foods? Are they fads or something I really need to understand?
- Are supplements really worth it? And if they are, which ones should I take to get the results I want?
- How is eating healthy supposed to fit into my busy life because I can’t and don’t want to stop all the things I’m already doing?
- Why do I have to choose between eating food that’s good for me and food that I enjoy?
- If I know what I’m supposed to do, why can’t I stick with it and get the results I want?
The answer to these and all your other health-related questions depends entirely on you. Because, you see, you are a beautifully unique individual who needs and deserves a fully personalized solution to achieving your optimum state of health and well-being.
I invite you to partner with me for a journey on which we will discover and implement your personalized food chain. We will investigate the one-of-a-kind combination of your physiology, environment, lifestyle and food preferences to uncover the perfect way of eating for you — the “diet” that will make you feel like the best version of yourself… today and for many years to come.
Since you didn’t get into your current state overnight, getting out of it may take more time than you want (after all, you are used to getting results right now). But, I promise, as a Registered Dietitian who is continuously learning about functional and integrative nutrition, I have the knowledge and expertise to get you there. And I am as committed as you are to finding the solution that works for you.
What results can you expect?
If you commit to the process of discovering and implementing your personalized food chain, you will experience a dramatic change in how you look and feel.
Within just a few weeks of implementing changes, you will feel better than you have in a long time. This is because we are going to get to the root cause of the problems and find solutions that make you feel better and enhance your already amazing life.
When you work with me, you can expect:
- Achievement of a comfortable weight from a sustainable eating pattern that fits into your busy (albeit rewarding) life
- A personalized eating plan that takes your preferences and lifestyle into account. There are no cookie cutter diets here!
- More energy without reliance on sugar or caffeine to get you through the 4 o’clock slump
- Relief of nagging issues like digestive discomfort, joint pain, sleeplessness, and skin issues
- A happier, more relaxed outlook on life as we balance your blood sugar, relieve physiological stress, and reset your immune system
- Clear, science-based answers to your nutrition questions and explanations about why you are making certain changes.
- More control of your own health as you better understand the intricacies of your own body and learn how to communicate your needs and wants with other members of your healthcare team
- Enjoyment of the food you eat… because, let’s be honest, food is a critical component of a satisfying life!
By the time we are done working together, you will understand yourself better than ever before. And you will know how to effectively use the power of food to help you live the life you want and deserve.
Ready to get started?
Since there is rarely a one-size-fits-all solution to any problem, I’m offering a couple of options to help you get started…
- One-on-one nutrition coaching: If you are interested in a one-to-one partnership in which you drive the bus and I am your personal guide, then nutrition coaching is the path for you. This is the quickest and most direct route to an answer tailor-made for you, as you will have my undivided attention while we explore everything about you and find a solution that meets your wants and needs. Use the contact form to let me know you are interested in a free, 15-minute, no risk, no obligation phone consultation.
- Group program: If you don’t need quite so much personal attention but still want guidance from a nutrition expert, enjoy the camaraderie that comes with doing a program with other people or just want someone to hold you accountable, then one of our group programs is the answer for you. Check out our group on-line programs and sign up for the one that interests you.